Hawai‘i Tourism Conference 2022
Hawai‘i Tourism Conference 2022 Presented by Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiʻi Tourism Authority (HTA) Hawaiʻi Tourism Conference 2022 Presented by Hawaiian Airlines took place on December 8 and 9, as a two-day in-person event that offered travel and tourism insights from worldwide industry leaders on topics and issues that help shape our destination.
Some of these topics include important conversations around destination management and the progress made through our Destination Management Action Plans (DMAPs), cultural tourism, travel sector updates, regenerative tourism and research trends.
Click the following titles to view the individual presentations.
- Opening Remarks by DBEDT Director of Tourism Research Jennifer Chun
- International Airline Updates
- Cruise Industry Updates
- Hawai‘i Tourism USA Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Japan Presentation
- Global MCI – Meet Hawai‘i Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Canada Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Korea Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism China Presentation
To help market Hawai‘i authentically, browse through a resource of Hawaiian language tools, style and information guides, cultural activities and festivals, and other pertinent information.
Digital Asset Library
Register to access the Knowledge Bank, a public resource of images related to Hawai‘i and tourism-related activities.
HTA's Global Marketing Team offers a variety of consumer, travel trade, and MCI marketing opportunities. Partnership opportunities include digital and social media marketing, public relations, travel trade, and meeting sales programs.
Read the latest announcements that provide up-to-date information about current HTA's programs, events