Hawai‘i Tourism Conference 2023 Presented by Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiʻi Tourism Authority (HTA) Hawaiʻi Tourism Conference 2023 Presented by Hawaiian Airlines took place on October 2 and 3, as a two-day in-person event of insightful discussions at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center focusing on the ongoing efforts to shape Hawaiʻi's regenerative tourism future to the Hawaiian Islands while prioritizing the well-being of our people, places, and culture.
The conference included topics such as: HTA's response to the Maui wildfires and rebuilding travel to the island, progress made in implementing our community-based Destination Management Action Plans, updates from our Global Marketing Team, and perspectives from industry and community leaders who are actively driving positive change in Hawaiʻi.
Click the following titles to view the individual presentations.
- Research Insights
- International Airline Updates
- Cruise Industry Updates
- Hawai‘i Tourism Europe Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Canada Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Korea Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism China Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Japan Presentation
- Global MCI – Meet Hawai‘i Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism USA Presentation
- Closing Speaker: Destination Next Futures Study