2023 Spring Tourism Update
Hawaiʻi Tourism Authority's Spring Tourism Update was held at the Hawaiʻi Convention Center on April 12, 2023. The full-day event included important discussions about HTA's collaborative efforts to advance a regenerative tourism future for Hawaiʻi, insights from HTA’s Global Marketing Team, updates on the implementation of the Destination Management Action Plans, and panel sessions with key leaders on important topics for Hawaiʻi and the visitor industry.
Click the following titles to view the presentation slides and HTA President and CEO John De Fries' taped closing remarks below.
- Market Insights by DBEDT Director of Tourism Research, Jennifer Chun
- Destination Management Action Plan Updates by HTA Director of Planning, Caroline Anderson
- Global MCI – Meet Hawai‘i Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism China Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Canada Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Korea Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Oceania Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism Japan Presentation
- Hawai‘i Tourism USA Presentation
- Closing Remarks by HTA President and Chief Executive Officer, John De Fries